Oct 19, 2016
In Episode #80 Neil and Eric talk about how you can use LinkedIn
for marketing. Listen to learn about new features that are entering
the LinkedIn fold, how to make the most out of your profile, and
get tips on how to broaden your network on the platform.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to use LinkedIn for
- 00:42 – LinkedIn has
new features this 2016
- One-click form fill outs
- Conversion tracking
- 01:23 – Blast out marketing to your whole contact list
- 02:06 – Add a project section to your profile page
- 02:48 – Join LinkedIn groups
- 04:04 – Look at your profile and keep visiting other people’s
- 05:09 – If people add you back, take a step ahead and warm
- 05:42 – Make your profile very specific
- 05:57 – The more general your profile, the less leads you
- 06:55 – Conversion tracking on LinkedIn
- 07:57 – Add similar people within LinkedIn
- 08:25 – Upgrade your account and start adding more people
- 08:50 – Make sure you’re sharing on your profile
- 09:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Make use of each platform’s new features–they are in there for
- Manual marketing strategies pay off.
- Remember to build a relationship first before you promote or
advertise yourself to people.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.