Nov 16, 2019
In episode #1203, we share how
you can use intent to shape your content and SEO. The buckets of
intent are the best way to gauge where in the sales process your
potential customer is, drive them toward the point of purchase and
engage them most appropriately. Tune in to hear how to organize
your content within the funnel system and what percentage of
content should belong to each funnel.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Use Intent to Shape Your Content and SEO.
- [00:35] The three main buckets
of intent: top, middle and bottom of the funnel.
- [00:45] What top of funnel
typically involves: information and education.
- [01:32] How the middle of the
funnel is different and refines searches by
- [02:13] The bottom of the
funnel: when someone is ready to buy and the keywords they’ll
- [02:38] The importance of
understanding how customers buy and how your content
- [03:07] Map out the percentage
of content that will be top, middle and bottom of the
- [03:20] Examples of how to
drive your customer from the top to the bottom
- [03:53] Using Gliffy and other
flow chart software to organize and communicate your
- [04:10] Thinking carefully
about the call to actions in converting people into
- [05:57] Targeting people based
on the funnel category of the article they
- [06:29] Ensuring that you have
the right email service provider.
- [06:47] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: