Dec 6, 2016
In Episode #128, Neil and Eric share tips on how to use Google’s
Search Console to grow your traffic. Listen to grow your
understanding of the Google Search Console and how Google’s
features can help you drive more traffic to your website.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Google’s Search Console
to Grow your Traffic
- 00:37 – Google’s Search Console is a free SEO tool from
- 01:05 – Click on the search analytic section to know which
clicks you should be getting
- 01:38 – Sort impressions and look at your CTR
- 02:37 – You should be using structured data
- 03:55 – Get started with
- 04:07 – Look at the crawl errors that are happening on your
- 05:10 – Under search appearance, use “accelerate mobile pages”
for gaining traffic from mobile
- 06:31 – Look-up “mobile usability”
- 07:02 – Look at the regions you’re targeting and select
- 08:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Search Console has so much to offer for FREE—get
acquainted with it.
- Look at the pages that are getting impressions, but not many
clicks. Make the adjustments necessary to optimize CTR.
- If you’re not using structured data, you’re losing
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.