Feb 16, 2019
In episode #930, we discuss how
to use Amazon for content and product development. Tune in to hear
how you can use reviews to your advantage.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Use Amazon for Content
and Product Development
- [00:38] People feel compelled
to write all kinds of reviews on Amazon, which gives you valuable
- [01:06] Squatty Potty is a bathroom tool. If you wanted to make a
product that competed, you would find out what the shortcomings are
and make a superior product.
- [02:00] Neil loves the 1-3 star
reviews, because it gives him good product development and content
- [02:45] Look at marketing as
finding problems and coming up with solutions.
- [03:22] The 4 and 5 star
reviews don’t tell you as much as the other reviews.
- [03:42] 1 star reviews are
usually just pissed out customers, so 2-3 star reviews will be the
- [04:20] Look for feedback on
ways to improve your competing product.
- [04:24] That’s it for
- [04:31] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: