Mar 20, 2019
In episode #962, we discuss how
to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get
the right people to engage with your content.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Target Effectively on
- [00:38] On LinkedIn, you can
target job titles, specialties, or seniority.
- [00:56] Targeting job titles is
the easiest option.
- [01:16] Although everyone has
odd titles nowadays.
- [01:30] The specialties option
allows you to search for job function.
- [01:42] Seniority helps you
narrow down the level of employee you are seeking.
- [02:10] It’s all about the
content you produce.
- [02:24] Post content that’s
related to your business.
- [03:02] When your post is more
specific, you will get engagements from real leads.
- [03:30] LinkedIn groups are an
- [03:45] Retargeting is another
- [04:00] It’s about layering the
options, so you can laser-target.
- [04:15] That’s all for
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: