Nov 6, 2019
In episode #1193, we discuss the
best strategies for overcoming the traffic drop that often results
from updates. Creating a product such as a simple game, tool, or
widget is an effective means of getting your traffic numbers
climbing again. Tune in to hear what percentage your visitor
numbers might be reduced and some of the novel ways to combat the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:28] Today’s topic: How to
Survive a Google Core Update.
- [00:34] Our recent experience
with dropped visitor numbers.
- [01:05] An observation about
the quality and the number of traffic for certain
- [01:14] How Core updates affect the traffic to a site and
when it recovers.
- [02:00] Why it is not always
possible to avoid hits when Google makes algorithm
- [02:20] The trend that started
in 2018 and not relying on search and social
- [02:48] Thinking outside the
box by generating your own traffic.
- [03:35] Gaining traffic by
building your own unique product, such as a game or a
- [04:27] Taking matters into
your own hands as far as leads are concerned.
- [05:48] Another great example
of a product you can create to get more traffic.
- [07:45] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: