Mar 10, 2019
In episode #952, we discuss structuring marketing
teams. Tune in to hear how we structure our teams and what you can
learn from our methods.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Structure Your
Content Marketing Team
- [00:52] Eric’s team manages a dozen or so types of
- [01:50] Neil’s team manages about the same amount
- [03:25] Each person on Eric’s team has a specific
- [04:05] They are a mix of full-time and contract
- [05:45] Eric’s content is up significantly.
- [05:57] It generally doesn’t make sense to have
everyone on your content marketing team be full time, as there is
an ebb and flow to content creation.
- [07:30] That’s it for today!
- [07:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So,
we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: