Oct 20, 2016
In Episode #81 Neil and Eric discuss how to stay up to date with
latest marking news and trends—they’ll share their favorite blogs,
websites, and tools you can use to make the most of your marketing
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to stay up to date with the
latest marketing trends & news
- 00:37 – Read blogs like:
- 01:58 – Jon Loomer &
- 02:20 – Add blogs and feeds through Unroll
- 02:42 – Don’t just look at blogs, look at developer company
- 03:46 – Listen to marketing podcasts
- 04:44 – Feedly
- 04:53 – Use
Panda for Google Chrome
- 05:18 – Save stuff to Pocket
- 05:35 – Stay up with trends by DOING
- 05:52 – Have your own blog or website
- 06:15 – Partake in marketing yourself
- 06:27 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reading about trends can only help so much. Try doing it
yourself to learn more.
- Having a website or blog will help you market yourself more
- Utilize the tools that are available to help you grow.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.