Jul 11, 2019
In episode #1075, we discuss how
to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends. Tune in to
hear our methods.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to
Stay Up to Date With The Latest Marketing Trends
- [00:38] Eric follows a few
lists he made on Twitter (for Marketers and
- [01:00] In addition to Twitter,
he uses Nuzzle to show him the newest content from the people
- [01:42] Just because something
is trending, doesn’t mean it is necessarily effective.
- [02:05] TikTok, for instance, is popular, but doesn’t have a
- [02:12] Neil likes to see what
the trends are and then searches for case studies around
- [03:05] This research helps him
determine what to focus on in the future.
- [04:15] Mastermind groups
created for this purpose has proven a helpful way to discuss and
dissect marketing trends.
- [04:58] That’s it for
- [05:10] We are going to take
applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the
Marketing School site for more information and to
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: