Jan 1, 2019
In episode #844, we discuss how
to start the year off strong. Tune in to hear what you can do to
have a solid 2019.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Start Off Strong in The
- [01:03] Eric likes to look over
his year and see what worked and what didn’t.
- [02:15] Neil wants you to have
three weekly marketing meetings (Monday, Wednesday, and
- [02:25] Your team can keep
reflecting on the past week and what they could
- [03:00] Team members should
submit ideas and then implement them each week.
- [04:20] Block off time for
- [05:50] Take different elements
of our ideas that resonate with you and put them into
- [05:57] That’s it for
- [06:01] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with us: