May 3, 2020
In episode #1371, we tell you
how to start a wildly successful podcast from scratch in 2020! With
more people staying home with more time on their hands, now is a
better time than any to build a podcasting platform for your
business! Tune into this episode to hear how you can use data,
keywords and a bunch of helpful tools to get out there and capture
a huge audience!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Start a Wildly Successful
Podcast from Scratch in 2020.
- [00:37] Why
now is a better time than any to start a podcast!
- [01:30] Interesting current data from the podcast
- [02:32] Ease
of entry with standard tools on your computer or phone.
- [02:58] Showing an audience all your episodes for more
- [04:24] The
importance of keyword research to find relevant terms.
- [04:44] Finding trending topics to discuss and boost
- [04:55] Shorter, daily episodes versus longer, less
- [05:21] Using
the facility of show notes as a means to higher
- [06:08] There's not too much to podcasting; why not
give it a try?
- [06:32] Sticking it out and reaping the rewards after
- [06:53] That’s
it for today!
- [06:59] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Hot Pod News
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: