In Episode #70 Eric and Neil highlight how YOU can start your VERY OWN podcast! Listen as they talk about resources you’ll need to acquire before you start, the research you’ll need to conduct, the people you should follow, and the tools you can use to amplify your reach.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to start a podcast
- 01:41 – Libsyn
- 02:19 – People normally link out to iTunes and android
- 02:43 – Create a website where people can listen online
- 03:08 – Smart Passive Podcast Player
- 03:40 – Figure out your own process
- 04:11 – iTunes will give you an initial bump at first
- 04:25 – Be consistent!
- 04:46 – Have the right keywords in your podcast title
- 05:01 – Make sure your title is attractive
- 05:18 – In the start, it’s all about listens and reviews
- 05:40 – Have an intro and outro
- 06:02 – Do episodes in batches
- 06:38 – Make it easy
- 07:21 – Podcast Motor
- 08:00 – Create an appealing cover image for your podcast
- 09:18 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Read and listen to other blogs and podcasts to know more.
- Not all audiences have apple or android devices. Make your podcast available online.
- Consistency is key for building compounding content.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: