Jun 20, 2020
In episode #1419, we show you
how to spot marketing opportunities when growth is flat!
Tune in and hear the best tips
for when, how, and how much to adjust your business model in times
of crisis. We talk about why you should rather focus on conversion
rates than trying to find new channels, and a whole lot
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Spot Marketing
Opportunities When Growth is Flat.
- [00:30] Why
looking for new channels is a big mistake when growth is
- [00:57] Opening doors on existing channels through
conversion rate optimization.
- [01:35] Letting go of your original business model and
adjusting to meet new conditions.
- [02:49] When
to know when to pivot: when things are declining, not
- [03:20] Constantly innovating by ‘killing your
- [04:00] Sometimes you don’t need a drastic change;
focus on surviving right now.
- [04:32] Using
tools like ConversionXL, VWO, and Spiralyze to optimize
- [04:55] That’s
it for today!
- [04:56] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: