Sep 6, 2019
In episode #1132, we talk about
setting up effective channel partnerships and the benefit that can
be garnered from this. We look at different types of partnerships,
how to reach out, and the patience it takes to allow them to grow
naturally. Listen in to get the best advice on building the most
beneficial partnerships for your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Up Effective Channel
- [00:40] What is the definition of a 'channel partnership'.
- [01:12] Different ways to make use of this idea.
- [01:49] Reaching out, offering value and starting a
relationship on the right foot.
- [02:50] The best kind of partnerships are based on mutual value
- [03:25] Most of the best channel partnerships are cheap and
- [04:19] Partnership generation; conferences and reaching out
- [04:37] Patience through the slow building nature of
- [05:01] Partnerships do not rely on algorithms and are a great
source of diversification.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our
mastermind, go to the Marketing
School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: