May 20, 2020
In episode #1388, we talk about
how to send Seinfeld emails. What are Seinfeld emails though? When
you send a Seinfeld email to your subscribers, you write about
something that has an arbitrary relationship to your product or
service in a way that helps you sell that product or service. We
talk about how to come up with these types of emails, how to send
them to your list, and the pros and cons of this strategy
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Send Seinfeld
- [00:30] What
our hosts mean by Seinfeld emails: emails that contain nothing,
- [01:06] Relating content about daily qualms to your
product as a way of pitching it.
- [01:50] Pros
and cons to sending Seinfeld emails: conversions versus
- [02:31] Sending educational or sales-based content
rather than Seinfeld content.
- [03:00] Remembering not to flood your audience with
frequent Seinfeld emails.
- [03:28] Using
the soap opera strategy to take your audience through emotional
- [04:34] That’s
it for today!
- [04:37] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: