Jan 16, 2019
In episode #899, we discuss how
to self-motivate. Tune in to hear how you can stay motivated each
and every day.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
- [00:55] If you’re truly
passionate about your product, it will keep you
- [01:13] Do what you love, so it
never seems like work.
- [02:05] With each new
project/domain, Eric learned something new.
- [02:46] As long as you’re
improving over time, you will eventually reach your
- [03:25] When Neil worked on
projects he hated, he wasn’t motivated.
- [03:44] Enjoy what you’re
doing, because money isn’t enough of a motivator for most
- [04:00] If you need more money,
cut back on things in your personal life.
- [04:15] Read the book,
- [05:10] Figure out what is
important to you and frame your life around that.
- [05:23] That’s it for
- [05:29] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: