Oct 29, 2018
In episode #820, we discuss how
to scale your link building. Tune in to hear what you should be
doing to create linkable assets.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Scale Your Link
- [00:58] The prerequisite is
that you need amazing content.
- [01:10] The first thing you
want to do is use BuzzSumo and Ahrefs.
- [01:18] Check keywords for
similar content using these tools.
- [01:43] There is another tool
called PitchBox: it helps you scale your outreach when it
comes to link building.
- [02:05] They show you your
targets when reaching out to people.
- [02:16] You can also use
ScrapeBox. It will scrape the entire Internet to find
everyone who links to other sites and content that is related to
- [02:40] When mass-emailing,
look out for GDPR.
- [02:53] Use Hunter to find emails for the right
- [03:06] Find people who already
have popular articles about your topic and use Canva to create an infographic using this
- [03:40] HubSpot’s website grader will grade your
- [04:00] If you can build a
linkable asset, you will get a lot of people linking to your
- [04:22] You can try to buy a
- [04:31] Don’t just focus on
links, but also social shares.
- [04:42] If you can find other
popular blog posts about your topic, find the people who retweeted
the post and hit those people up.
- [05:10] Start a conversation
about sharing your content.
- [05:29] That’s it for
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: