Oct 26, 2018
In episode #818, we discuss
steps to scaling your content marketing. Tune in to hear each step
you need to take to make sure your content ranks.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Scale Your Content
- [00:48] Step 1: Find an editor
who can manage writers and come up with good topics. Check
- [01:18] Step 2: Go out and hire
writers. The editor may be able to help with this.
- [01:36] Always hire the editor
- [01:48] Step 3: Have the
writers submit topic ideas.
- [02:15] Remember the
Content Reusage Framework.
- [02:30] Step 4: Hire someone
who helps with promoting.
- [02:48] Step 5: Come up with
rubrics for content guidelines and promotion.
- [03:02] Once you have a system
or guideline, there will be a consistent voice, tone, and format
for your blog.
- [03:30] Once again, reference
the Content Reusage Framework to repurpose your work.
- [04:03] Step 6: Have a content
- [04:15] Once the content is
out, you promote it. All of this should be in the
- [04:52] That’s it for
- [04:56] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: