Aug 24, 2018
In episode 754, Eric and Neil
discuss ways to reduce spending. Tune in to hear what you can do to
cut spending without affecting your traffic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Reduce Your Marketing
Spend Without Hurting Your Traffic
- [00:40] It’s the most expensive
at the very beginning.
- [00:53] You’ll find that over
time, the methods you use to get traffic will go into automatic
- [01:00] If something is in
maintenance mode, you shouldn’t be spending as much
- [01:18] Why spend the same
amount of money when it takes a third of the effort to get
- [01:30] If you take your eye
off the campaign, numbers get worse.
- [01:45] Make sure you are
always looking at the basics, optimizing, and cutting what doesn’t
- [02:02] You will struggle to
find where you can cut.
- [02:12] Neil recommends looking
at credit card statements to understand your expenses and where to
- [02:30] Cutting small things
will have an impact and you will save money.
- [02:45] Singlegrain was using over 30 tools in the
- [02:54] Now, they are down to
- [03:10] You will waste money on
marketing when you are not looking at your bills every
- [03:20] That’s it for
- [03:28] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: