Apr 17, 2020
In episode #1355, we talk about
how to rank your content on a new website for less than one
thousand dollars! When starting out with a new site, it can be
tricky to get higher up in search engine rankings at first, but
with these few strategies and simple tools, you can get there in no
time. Tune in to hear about renewing old content, converting
existing content and using ego bait!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Rank Your Content on A
New Website for Less than $1K.
- [00:41] Google's ranking system and which signals to
boost for them.
- [01:17] Utilizing Google Search Console and making it
easier for search engines.
- [02:07] Finding articles to convert into infographics
for more links.
- [02:48] Content Explorer on Ahrefs; searches for
- [04:04] Renewing decayed content and boosting dropping
- [04:41] Using
ego bait to reach out to powerful people in a particular
- [05:29] That’s
- [05:31] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
All in One SEO
Google Search Console
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: