Jul 28, 2018
In episode #727, Eric and Neil
discuss how you can rank for thousands of keywords. Tune in to
learn how you can earn a high ranking overnight.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Rank For Thousands of
- [00:44] Neil’s strategy to
ranking for thousands of keywords, is to write a blog post that is
only a few thousand words.
- [00:52] A shorter blog posts
allows you to test the waters and see if it is ranking and getting
- [01:10] See what search queries
are leading people to your article.
- [01:23] Tailor your articles to
those search queries; when people have a problem, offer a
- [02:05] Look for relevant
keywords that aren’t on your page and add them in.
- [02:36] Adjust your content to
benefit the user.
- [02:40] If the user doesn’t
like your article, because you are just stuffing in keywords, your
user metrics scores will tank.
- [02:50] Backlinko is good at doing all of this.
- [03:08] There is on epic post
about this on Backlinko.
- [03:25] If the majority of your
traffic is from mobile devices, having one long page is
- [03:54] Make sure to know your
audience and how they access content before creating
- [04:09] Whatever content you
have that is ranking, look at your competition and see how they are
ranking for similar articles and keywords.
- [04:30] Use AHREFS to check all
- [04:50] Using the
AHREFS Content Gap Tool will help you compare yourself to
- [05:21] That’s it for
- [05:25] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: