Sep 11, 2018
In episode #772, Eric and Neil
discuss how to push your rankings to the first page of search
results. Tune in to hear how you can easily boost your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Push Your Rankings From
Page 2 to Page 1
- [00:35] If you are ranking in
the top 3, your click-through rates from organic search results
will be higher.
- [01:38] People rarely go to
page 2 of their search results.
- [02:03] Go into Google Search Console and look at the keywords for which you are
- [02:14] Make sure you address
the problems people are searching for within your
- [02:41] Change the title of
- [02:59] Use Ahrefs or Majestic and reach out to people who have linked to
pages similar to yours; make the case as to why your page is better
and convince them to link to you.
- [03:30] Internal linking also
- [03:45] Build links, optimize
your content, and optimize your title tags.
- [04:26] That’s it for
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway
for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: