Feb 7, 2019
In episode #921, we discuss how you can produce 300
blog posts a month. Tune in to hear how this feat is even
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Produce 300 Blog
Posts a Month
- [00:45] Eric and Neil have discussed created new,
- [01:10] Now, they want to discuss quantity
- [01:26] You need a team to help you achieve 300
posts per month.
- [01:55] It isn’t the rule of 7 anymore, it’s
probably more like the rule of 15.
- [02:20] You have to be omnipresent.
- [02:45] There’s nothing wrong with covering the
basics instead of coming up with the newest content.
- [03:15] The omni-channel approach is the way to get
- [03:35] American Journalists are struggling right
now. Find the people looking for work so they can help you create
- [05:25] Upwork is a
great resource for talented writers.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So,
we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening
to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: