Apr 20, 2019
In episode #993 , we discuss how
you can outrank your YouTube competitors. Tune in to hear our
secrets to ranking on YouTube.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Outrank Your Competition
- [00:50] Ideally, you want to
rank #1 for keywords.
- [01:05] VidIQ helps you track your ranking for various
- [01:59] YouTube will look at
what happens to your video within the first 24 hours. If it doesn’t
do well in that time frame, you won’t get promoted.
- [02:40] When Neil first made
YouTube videos, he did well because his viewers had a high watch
- [03:10] Neil used to run paid
promotions, but it didn’t do much for him.
- [03:30] He doesn’t optimize for
- [03:45] Push your videos in the
first 24 hours of posting.
- [04:10] Neil has a lot of
traffic from other countries.
- [04:20] So, he will send emails
at times that work for other countries.
- [05:06] That’s it for
- [05:36] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: