Jan 30, 2019
In episode #913, we discuss how
you can produce blog posts people will want to read. Tune in to
hear how you can get more hits.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Only Produce Blog Posts
People Want to Read
- [01:00] Content marketing is
hit or miss.
- [01:15] A lot of the content we
produce does not get read.
- [01:42] Go to BuzzSumo and it will show you your competitors most
- [01:50] Also try
UberSuggest, which will help you track keyword
- [02:00] Ahrefs will show you Google’s most popular search
results, so you can see how your competitors rank.
- [02:11] Google Search Console is another great tool that helps you figure out
what keywords and topics to go after.
- [02:48] Take all of your
information that you have gathered using the above tools and
combine the results.
- [03:10] Always try to provide a
new, unique spin on the topic at hand. Have a point of
- [03:50] You have to have more
- [04:00] The more opportunities
you have, the more likely it is for you to get a hit.
- [04:30] Look at content from a
social and search perspective.
- [05:10] Check sites with
similar posts and reach out to them. Get them to cross-link your
- [05:32] Share new posts on all
social media sites.
- [05:57] Going live on YouTube
can actually get you more views.
- [06:30] That’s all for
- [06:35] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: