Nov 1, 2018
In episode #823, we discuss how
you should network with rich people. Tune in to hear how you should
court the wealthy.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Network with Rich
- [01:05] There are a lot of
people that want to network with the wealthy.
- [01:20] Typically, if you want
to network, you need to figure out what they do for fun or provide
some sort of value.
- [02:25] Sometimes, networking
can be indirect: you may end up connecting with a friend of the
wealthy person you are trying to snag.
- [03:40] We’re speaking in
generalities, but obviously, the advice works.
- [04:00] Don’t act like a
fanboy, treat rich people like regular people, because they
are regular people.
- [05:00] Neil doesn’t get fan
attention, but in general if people have questions, he will answer
- [05:20] Neil treats everyone
- [05:35] Once someone treats you
like you’re different, it’s a turn-off.
- [06:30] Neil had a great
experience of meeting someone in an airport.
- [06:50] The person followed up
and so Neil followed up in return.
- [07:00] That’s it for
- [07:11] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: