May 22, 2019
In episode #1025, we discuss how
to network at marketing conferences. Tune in to hear our tips for
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to
"Network" at Marketing Conferences
- [00:40] We have a conference
coming up and want to give attendees tips.
- [01:28] Be interesting and
- [01:45] Everyone’s favorite
topic is themselves, so get them talking about themselves, but be
- [03:02] Neil went to a
marketing conference in London.
- [03:20] He made a point to talk
to the one person no one wanted to speak with.
- [03:35] So, he gave the guy
free marketing advice.
- [03:45] Giving free value is a
great way to network.
- [04:45] Eric likes to take all
collected business cards and put the info into Full
- [06:00] You can’t build a
relationship with everyone, so don’t take it personally when people
don’t want to speak with you.
- [06:33] That’s it for
- [06:38] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: