Oct 12, 2018
In episode #803, Eric and Neil
discuss how to nail your social media marketing. Tune in to hear
why engagement is the key to your success.
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Nail Your Social Media
- [00:37] Everyone thinks you
need to do so much.
- [00:50] Social media is about
the community: if you don’t take time to build relationships, you
won’t do well on social media.
- [01:00] Hubspot sucks at Facebook, because they are not taking
the time to reply to comments and really engage followers and
- [01:35] If you have 100,000
followers, but very few engage, Facebook won’t show others your
- [01:56] If you have a lot of
engagement (sharing, etc.) Facebook rewards you with boosting your
- [02:25] Neil has a Facebook
group with thousands of members and they are all
- [03:16] At first, the Marketing
School group wasn’t getting much engagement.
- [04:00] It’s important to
create and then nurture your connections.
- [04:18] That’s it for
- [04:22] Eric and Neil are
trying to throw a live event. Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: