Jan 19, 2019
In episode #902, we discuss how to meet millionaires.
Tune in for tips on how to ingratiate yourself with the
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Meet
- [00:41] Millionaires go to events that have a cost
associated with them.
- [00:54] A lot of millionaires go to Summit.
- [01:15] TED attracts a lot of wealthy people.
- [01:53] Eric likes to plan out what events he is
going to attend each year.
- [02:10] He is going to an EO University event in Portugal.
- [02:23] If you just try to meet them just for the
sake of meeting wealthy people, you will be unsuccessful.
- [02:45] You will attract people with money if you
offer solutions they may not have thought of.
- [03:13] Don’t charge for advice or services, just
offer your help.
- [03:33] Neil met a wealthy guy by helping him for
free for over a year.
- [04:30] You have to understand why people befriend
- [04:45] Connect on your common interests.
- [05:18] Provide value and go deep.
- [05:25] Treat millionaires the same as you would
- [06:09] That’s all for today!
- [06:13] Go here
to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review
to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: