Apr 21, 2017
In Episode #264, Eric and Neil discuss how you can master the
art of upselling. Tune in to find out how YOU can master the art of
upselling, the benefit of targeting your existing clients, and how
offering more speed and more automation can be your ticket to
doubling your revenue.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Master the Art of
- 00:36 – Eric went to San Francisco to meet existing and
- 01:05 – Before going into the meetings, Eric had a talk with
his team to discuss what they can offer their clients
- 01:25 – Eric showed them mind-blowing facts about their
- 01:41 – Eric probably gained an additional $150K in
- 01:54 – You need to add value, first, to master the art of
- 01:56 – If the client is satisfied with your work, they want to
meet you and this is an opportunity to upsell
- 02:02 – “It’s all about expansion”
- 02:15 – Upselling is about speed and automation
- 02:28 – Neil learned this from Ryan Deiss
- 03:21 – “You can’t just do more speed and more automation of
something random, it has to be related to [your product]”
- 03:32 – Trey Lewellen
Click Funnels for selling gun related products
- 04:58 – Eric uses Mixmax to
set reminders for himself
- 05:15 – Eric makes sure he follows up with his prospective and
current clients and believes salespeople should do the same
- 05:34 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Adding value is the way to master the art of upselling.
- Offering speed and automation for the product or service you
offer is a great way to upsell.
- The customers that have stayed with you the longest are the
easiest to expand upon.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.