Feb 12, 2018
In episode #561, Eric and Neil discuss how you can market your
business for under $1,000. Tune in to hear how you can market your
business for free!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Market Your Business for Less
- [00:47] “Hand-to-hand combat” works in the beginning (making
- [01:17] It’s all about using cash flow from your first few
deals to invest in basic marketing concepts.
- [01:43] Find people (via social media) who are unhappy with
their marketing service and pitch them.
- [02:13] Offer free marketing in exchange for their positive
- [02:24] One customer took a screenshot of his analytics and
passed that on to other VCs.
- [02:45] Digital
Telepathy did work for big names for free in exchange for
having their name on the client’s website.
- [03:48] Look at Twitter
List and Similar Web
to get started.
- [03:57] Hunter.io is good for
- [04:01] You can set up a mail-merge using GMASS.
- [04:12] There are plenty of free versions of helpful
- [04:24] Listen to Eric’s other podcast, Growth Everywhere, to hear from
your competitors and how they have succeeded.
- [05:00] Copy other people's tried and true methods!
- [05:25] One person listened to an episode of Growth Everywhere
to pick up tips and now has a seven-figure business in
- [06:19] That’s it for today!
- [06:20] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway
for a special giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: