Mar 24, 2019
In episode #966, we discuss how
you can market when you’re a nobody. Tune in to hear how you can
build your following and gain conversions.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Market When You’re a
- [00:40] Eric and Neil are
- [01:06] Look to see who is
- [01:20] BuzzSumo will help you figure out what’s hot in your
- [01:35] You can also cross-link
with popular people and sites.
- [02:30] When Eric first started
in marketing, he began emailing Neil trying to connect/cross-link
with his site.
- [03:30] Most people do not know
- [03:42] The more people who
don’t know you, the more people you can convert.
- [04:00] Consider all the
outlets you can use (podcasts, videos, etc.).
- [04:30] Neil’s audio engineer
badgered Larry King, until he gave him an interview and it turned
into a begrudging mentorship.
- [04:44] That’s it for
- [04:46] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: