Dec 23, 2019
In episode #1240, we share the
strategies for marketing like Apple in 2020. By creating more
products that are integrated, Apple keeps customers reliant on
them, and people keep coming back to buy the latest devices. Tune
in to hear how Apple is diversifying into other markets to remain
at the top of their game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Market Like Apple in 2020.
- [00:45] What Apple’s marketing
approach used to be.
- [01:09] Launching their
products to influencers and letting them do the
- [01:36] How utilizing
influencers saves on costs.
- [01:51] How integrating all
their products get people to keep buying from them.
- [02:23] Integrate with other
partners to pull customers and make them reliant on
- [02:54] The positive change of
Apple listening to feedback now.
- [04:00] Apple’s
easy-to-navigate website and all the benefits of
- [04:55] Integrating your other
products and services at the checkout point on your
- [05:32] Why you have to pay
attention to your surroundings and diversify.
- [06:56] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: