Dec 21, 2016
In Episode #143, Eric and Neil discuss how to map out your
marketing funnel. Tune in to discover the importance of knowing how
your funnel affects potential customers, how to troubleshoot
questions they may have along the way, and how to make a logical
sequence that converts. Eric and Neil drop specific tools, tips,
and sources that will help you map out your funnel to take it to
that next level.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Map Out Your Marketing
- 00:35 – A marketing funnel consists of the steps a customer
takes going through your website
- 01:13 – The possibilities are endless depending on your
- 01:30 – Most people design a website for people to buy
something, but sometimes your customer is not ready to buy
- 01:50 – List out all the possible scenarios that someone could
end up going through BEFORE actually buying your product
- 02:00 – Use a tool called gliffy.com and MindMeister.com
- 02:40 – Google “autopilot lead nurturing sequence”
- 02:54 – Autopilot increases MRR just by adjusting nurture
- 03:08 – For more information, Frank Kern discusses contingencies on
- 03:20 – Different behaviors of website visitors need to be
- 03:48 – Eric shares how you can lead your visitors to buy
- 04:12 – There should be a logical sequence
- 04:35 – The marketing funnel should be never ending
- 05:26 – Plan out every single scenario
- 05:59 – You can align your funnel internally with your Facebook
- 06:51 – Different traffic channels need DIFFERENT types of
- 07:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Mapping out your funnel can track your visitors’ activities and
help you gauge the effectivity of your campaign.
- Each traffic channel draws a unique audience who may behave
differently than the next channel—design your funnels according to
- Find out what your customer is thinking in each step of the
funnel so that you can respond accordingly.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.