Jan 24, 2019
In episode #907, we discuss how
you can make your content go the distance. Tune in to hear what
techniques you should be leveraging to get the most bang for your
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Make Your Content Go As
Far As It Can
- [00:38] We are going to be
talking about an omni-channel approach a lot more this
- [01:30] To get the most out of
your content, repurpose it and spread it across several different
- [02:00] You will generate more
traffic and leads by repurposing content.
- [02:15] Check out the
Content Re-usage Framework.
- [04:18] Eric reached out to
Ahrefs to promote the podcast.
- [04:30] The cross-promotion was
beneficial to both parties.
- [05:03] That’s it for
- [05:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: