Nov 3, 2016
In Episode #95 Neil and Eric discuss how to make CRO work within
your business. Specifically, they’ll highlight the prerequisites
you’ll need to cover. Listen to hear them highlight why CRO is NOT
for all websites or businesses.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: The prerequisites to make CRO work in
- 00:42 – Make sure the website has a good amount of traffic
- 01:12 – If you don’t have enough leads, it won’t work out
- 01:23 – Neil ensures they have at least 100-200 conversions per
- 02:04 – Make sure you’re prioritizing correctly
- 03:07 – Set up your funnel
- 04:20 – Make sure somebody owns CRO in your team
- 05:29 – Survey your audience
- 07:00 – Make use of your website’s search
- 07:35 – Crazy Egg will
show you how users interact with your site
- 08:20 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- CRO doesn’t just work with any website; having a good traffic
is essential before starting.
- Having the right tools if pointless if you don’t have the right
strategies and people in place as well.
- Someone needs to OWN the CRO strategy on your team—that’s
right, it requires a dedicated person.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.