Apr 24, 2019
In episode #997, we discuss how
to make broken link-building easier. Tune in to hear how you can
streamline the process.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to
Make Broken Link Building 10 Times Easier
- [00:45] You are looking for
broken pages and who links to those.
- [01:00] Then, reach out to the
people and tell them you have a great replacement.
- [01:25] The Ahrefs Content Explorer will show you live and broken
- [02:15] Neil’s team likes to
contact people who link to outdated content, as well.
- [03:30] Link builders in India
and Pakistan have proven exceptional.
- [03:38] That’s it for
- [04:08] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: