May 18, 2020
In episode #1386 we talk about
how to live stream the right way. Topics we cover include the
platforms we live stream to, how to live stream to all your outlets
at once, apps that can help, and the bare minimum of what you need
to get going! Right now even the Gary Vs of the world have
switched to working remotely, so tune in to find out how to
optimize your process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Live Stream the Right
- [01:11] The
number of channels that Eric and Neil live stream to.
- [02:03] Benefits of live streaming to all our channels
at once for impressions, views, and ROI.
- [02:52] Apps
like Restream, Zoom, and Repurpose that aid mass streaming and
- [03:40] Remembering that your recording setup does not
have to be perfect.
- [04:22] That’s
it for today!
- [04:27] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: