Jul 16, 2020
In episode #1445, we talk about
how to leverage long-tail keywords to supercharge your traffic!
Keyword research plays a crucial role in SEO and driving traffic,
but many of us forget to utilize the long-tail variations of the
keywords people search for. Tune in to hear about how you can work
this method into your SEO strategy and boost your visitor
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Leverage Long-Tail
Keywords to Supercharge Your Traffic.
- [00:33] Understanding exactly what long-tail keywords
are and some examples.
- [01:39] Improving visitor experience; combining updates
and long-tail keywords in your content.
- [03:01] Refreshing decaying content and shoving
keywords in at the same time.
- [04:02] Using
Content Editor on ClickFlow to make the job of content creation
- [04:41] That’s
it for today!
- [04:46] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information or call us on
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: