Sep 7, 2018
In episode #768, Eric and Neil
discuss how you can launch a product like Apple does. Tune in to
hear how you can create hype.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Launch Like
- [00:44] Apple has a PLF:
Product Launch Formula.
- [01:03] Jumpcut likes to take you through three or four videos
over a few days.
- [01:20] The final one pumps you
up to buy.
- [01:42] Apple creates early
- [01:50] There are leaks and
- [02:00] They always announce at
- [02:40] People always know that
if they don't’ act fast, the product will sell out and it will take
longer to get the product.
- [03:10] Apple creates
- [03:50] They know how to
manufacture a feeding frenzy
- [04:17] Even though there is no
reason to camp out for products anymore, people still do it,
because Apple knows how to create hype and manufacture
- [05:00] Influencers will help
you create buzz.
- [05:13] That's it for
- [05:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: