Nov 26, 2020
In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid
newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10
minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other
successful newsletters are that they are simple and consistent.
Tune in to hear which tools will help you get started and allow you
to ultimately profit from your newsletters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Paid Newsletters, Part
2: How to Launch a Profitable Newsletter in 10 Minutes
- [00:39] Launch a newsletter quickly by using
tools like Substack or ConvertKit.
- [01:08] If you look at other successful
newsletters, you’ll notice that they are all fairly
- [01:53] Consider using a tool like Kajabi that
does it all for you.
- [02:33] The importance of maintaining
consistency and momentum with your newsletter.
- [03:13] While setting up your newsletter is
easy, it’s hard to create and promote consistently.
- [03:33] Avoiding trying to monetize and get
sponsorships too quickly.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:05] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Morning Brew
- The Hustle
- Stacked Marketer
- Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
- Connect with Us:
- Quick Sprout
- Growth Everywhere
- Single Grain
- Twitter @neilpatel
- Twitter @ericosiu