Feb 28, 2020
In episode #1307, we explain how
to land big agency clients when you are just starting out! From
over-delivery and over-communication to posting regularly and
valuably on the right platforms, there are bunch of simple ways you
can land some big fish when you are still a small fry! Tune in get
the inside scoop.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Land Big Agency Clients When You are Just Starting Out.
- [00:42] Eric's first
professional gig in Philadelphia and how he
- [01:45] Providing value in
online spaces where your audience is present.
- [02:33] A simple model for
landing clients; break down recently funded companies.
- [04:28] Sending specific emails
to companies in order to get responses from CEO's.
- [06:00] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: