Nov 22, 2018
In episode #844, we discuss how
you can figure out who is visiting your site. Tune in to hear which
tools can help you figure this out and what to do with the
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Know Every Company That
Visits Your Site
- [00:35] Lead
Feeder looks at the IP
addresses of those visiting your site, which pages they visited,
and how long they stayed.
- [00:56] They will often provide
a dashboard that shows the contacts and LinkedIn profiles of
visitors to your site.
- [01:32] Making sure you are
GDPR compliant is important, so talk to a lawyer.
- [01:50] If your goal is to go
after the Microsoft’s of the world, reaching out to top execs is
- [02:10] It’s much easier to
approach top level execs at mid-sized companies.
- [03:05] Response rates are much
higher at smaller companies.
- [03:15] Make sure you include
the use of chat tools like Drift or Intercom.
- [03:30] Clearbit is also a great email tool.
- [03:58] Listen to the Growth
with the VP of
- [04:38] That’s it for
- [04:41] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: