Nov 27, 2018
In episode #849, we discuss how
you can keep your team up to date with marketing. Tune in to hear
how you can stay on top of marketing trends.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Keep Your Team Up to
Date With Marketing
- [00:45] Eric went to a
conference where he listened to how one company tracks employee
- [01:38] Tweet at Eric if you
would want to hear more about tracking employee
- [02:05] Once a source stops
broadcasting, they are no longer a reliable source,
- [02:22] Neil’s company does a
Lunch and Learn once per week: free food and a seminar.
- [02:45] Create Skype or Slack groups for FYI’s.
- [03:15] The key is just to
encourage constant learning.
- [03:45] Eric’s team has a show
and tell. Everyone gets 5 or 10 minutes and people vote on who is
offering the best information.
- [05:30] Consider lunch and
learn events, conferences, and other in-person events.
- [06:00] Figure out what jives
with your team members and adapt the learning methods to
- [06:11] That’s it for
- [06:29] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: