Sep 21, 2019
In episode #1147, we discuss
keeping your content fresh and interesting for your audience! With
so much content creation happening online all the time, information
needs to be updated and repackaged in order to keep readers engaged
and enticed by what you are publishing. Join us as we break down a
few simple ways to make sure you keep traffic directed towards your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Keep Your Content Fresh and Interesting.
- [00:33] What does it mean to
have fresh and interesting content today?
- [01:37] Some tips for starting
out as a content creator and the learning process.
- [02:48] Using design and
graphics to spark interest and maintain attention.
- [03:50] An example of a
visually appealing brand that stands out!
- [04:27] Rounding up today's
strategies and tips for staying fresh.
- [05:43] That’s it for today's
- [05:46] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: