Oct 4, 2018
In episode #795, Eric and Neil
Discuss how to keep your ad costs down. Tune in to hear how you
could be saving money instead of losing it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00;27] Today’s Topic:
How to Keep Your Ad Cost Down
Even As More Competitors Jump On Board
- [00:41] It is a given that no
matter what, more people will sign up to use social media
- [01:25] Ad costs will go up the
more people get on board.
- [02:05] Keep in mind, that
whether it is Google or Facebook, the goal of every ad platform is
to show the results with the highest quality, not who paid the
- [03:00] It’s all about the
keywords you use!
- [03:15] Whichever generates
more clicks, generates more income.
- [03:26] Always test your copy
and see what works.
- [04:02] Eric recently look at
some of his ads: the cost per acquisition for image ads was $12,
while video was $4-5.
- [04:22] You have to have good
messaging that is targeted at your audience.
- [04:35] You need to test over
- [04:43] In the early days of
advertising, some people posted images of breasts to get a higher
click-through rate. These days, you need to have relevant images
- [05:28] Rotate your ad images
and update your copy.
- [05:43] When people ran ads on
TV and Radio, they found that their CPC’s went down drastically
because people were seeing them everywhere.
- [06:16] That’s it for
- [06:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: