Nov 29, 2016
In Episode #121, Eric and Neil discuss the ways you can improve
your PPC campaigns with just 10 minutes per day. Working at your
PPC campaigns can be as simple as looking at your keywords’ reports
or evaluating your landing page and copy. Listen as they list down
different ways you can evaluate and adjust your PPC campaigns with
a very small time commitment daily.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic:
- 00:33 – Regardless of the platform, think about how you can set
- 00:59 – With AdWords, go through your
accounts and pause the things that aren’t working
- 01:37 – Focus on the landing page and your copy
- 02:15 – Exit pop ups, do not break Google’s policy
- 02:40 – Use stock images or check out Design Pickle and see which images
you can use for PPC
- 03:25 – Run a survey
- 03:50 – Use Qualaroo’s
- 04:15 – Look at your keywords reports
- 05:10 – There are limited resources for PPC
- 05:33 – Spend on your peak hours
- 06:38 – Spend money faster to get the results faster
- 07:01 – Send traffic to an educational resource
- 07:40 – Use Power
Editor, AdEspresso or
- 08:07 – Get more creatives on board
- 08:27 – AdEspresso’s post
- 09:15 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Evaluate what is working and not working by running surveys and
checking keywords reports.
- Hiring creatives can give your PPC campaigns the boost it
- Managing your PPC ads DO NOT need to take up a lot of your
time—designate 10 minutes a day in your schedule.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.