Sep 5, 2018
In episode #766, Eric and Neil
discuss how to hire solid SEOs. Tune in to hear how you find great
SEOs that don’t suck.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Hire Full-Time SEOs That
- [00:35] Don’t just believe the
- [01:00] The real test is to see
what changes they would make to your website and if they can
implement specific changes.
- [01:40] Test them out on a temp
basis before you hire full-time.
- [02:05] Good SEOs have “burnt”
their own websites.
- [03:10] The more seasoned you
are with running experiments, the better a hire you will
- [03:35] Ask potential hires
about their weaknesses and really get into the nitty
- [04:05] Make sure they know how
to modify basic HTML code.
- [04:23] You want people who can
- [04:32] Go to the
Marketing School website and find our post about SEO interview
- [04:40] Check out the potential
- [04:59] That's all for
- [05:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: