May 16, 2018
In episode #654, Eric and Neil
discuss ringless voicemails. Tune in to hear how you should be
using this tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Grow Your Business
Through Ringless Voicemails
- [00:37] Ringless Voicemail is a
way to drop a voicemail without ringing through.
- [01:01] If someone opts into
your email list, this is a great way to thank them and direct them
to a webinar or other service.
- [01:37] A lot of people check
their voicemails and it’s a personal touch.
- [01:55] Eric and Neil agree
they wouldn’t answer a call from an unknown number, but they would
check the voicemail.
- [02:17] Sly
are ringless voicemail
- [03:00] Don’t call, but if you
also send a text, people will at least read it.
- [03:18] Form fill and Zapier are tools that will help you round out this
- [03:37] The more automated a
process, the smoother it will go.
- [04:04] That’s it for
- [04:09] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: