Dec 24, 2019
In episode #1241, we discuss how
you can share to various channels in less than 30 minutes!
Sprouting your content means that you make new pieces from an
existing “seed” piece, therefore saving a great deal of time and
money. Tune in to hear which tool we use to quickly publish your
content on various platforms!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Go Omnichannel With Your Content in Under 30
- [00:32] What we mean by
“omnichannel” and the different types of content and
- [01:17] The misconception
around Google penalizing for duplicate content.
- [02:00] Keeping in mind that
people’s attention spans are very short nowadays.
- [02:29] The simple process we
follow to spout our content from a “seed”
- [03:32] How one piece of
content can become 70 pieces of content.
- [04:19] Using a tool like IFTTT
to connect your content to various
- [05:14] Making your content
native so that it is appropriate for the specific
- [06:35] Sometimes basic posts
work the best.
- [06:53] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: